Fultium Daily D3 is an easy one-a-day vitamin D supplement to help ensure you and your family get the right amount of vitamin D every day as recommended by government guidelines. Vitamin D is essential for normal growth and development of bone in children.
• Contains vitamin D3, the type of vitamin D produced naturally by the action of sunlight on your skin.
• Easily absorbed. Contains a high quality oil that aids absorption, unlike dry powder tablets.
• Consistent quality. Manufactured to the high standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Fultium Daily D3 Drops
• Ideal for babies, infants and children under 12 years old or anyone who dislikes swallowing capsules.
• Suitable for vegetarians.
• Free from artificial preservatives and sweeteners.
Medium-chain triglycerides (from coconut oil and palm kernel oil), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Dosage (in line with government guidelines)
Infants under one year, 5 drops per day (8.5 micrograms)
Ages 1 and over, 6 drops per day (10 micrograms)
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Not suitable for infants or children consuming 500ml or more of formula milk per day.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Only UK delivery is available.
Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - FREE on orders over £20
Standard Delivery (3 - 5 working days) - £2.99
Next Day Delivery, Mon - Fri (Order before 3pm Mon - Frid) - £4.50
*Please see our Delivery information page for more details.
*Please note our next day delivery services, excludes weekends and bank holidays.
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore we offer a '14 Day Returns Policy' so you can send any unwanted items back to us (within 14 days of the delivery date) and without any queries we will refund the cost of your items.
If the item is faulty/damaged or you have received the incorrect item please contact us on
01484 848200 or email email@example.com
*Please note that for any unwanted returns or exchanges the item will need to be returned to us in it's original packaging and in a saleable condition.
We can only refund or exchange items which are returned in the same saleable condition in which they were received.
For more information please visit our Delivery or Returns information pages.