Ladival Sun Protection spray is a non-greasy sun protection, which is suitable for sensitive skin and helps to prevent prickly heat and sun allergies. It is quickly absorbed into the skin and provides immediate protection in a convenient spray format for easy coverage of hard to reach places.
• Clinically proven to protect against UV-A, UV-B plus Infrared-A rays.
• Non-greasy with immediate protection.
• Suitable for sensitive skin - does not contain any preservatives, perfumes, colourants, fats, parabens or PEG emulsifiers.
• Helps to prevent prickly heat and sun allergy.
• Water resistant.
Ladival offers true broad spectrum protection and protects against four times more of the sun’s rays, than UV-only sun protection products.Most standard sun creams help to protect your skin against UV-A and UV-B rays and Ladival does too, but these make up just 7% of the sun’s rays. Infrared-A makes up a further 30% of the sun’s rays. So with Ladival’s advanced Infrared-A protection system (IR-D Infrared Defence™) you get protection against four times more of the sun’s rays, compared to standard UV-A and UV-B sun protection products.
Ladival does not contain any:
• PEG emulsifiers
Directions for use
• Shake well before use.
• Apply liberally before exposure to the sun.
• Re apply regularly especially after going in the water.
• Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight.
• Use clothing and sun protection with a high sun protection factor (SPF).
• Not applying enough reduces the degree of protection.
• Even products with high SPF do not provide complete protection
• Avoid intense midday sun.
• Excessive sunbathing presents a serious health risk
• This product can cause permanent stains, so avoid contact with all types of fabric.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat., Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Isostearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Dimethicone.
Only UK delivery is available.
UK (Mainland) Shipping Costs
Standard Delivery (Estimated 3 - 5 working days) - £2.99
Express Day Delivery Mon - Fri (Estimated 2 - 3 working days) - £4.50
UK (Not Mainland) Shipping Costs
Northern Ireland - £5.62 (3-5 working days)
Scottish Highlands & Islands - £5.23 (3-5 working days)
Channel Islands- £10.62 (3-5 working days)
*Please see our Delivery information page for more details.
*Please note our next day delivery services, excludes weekends and bank holidays.
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore we offer a '14 Day Returns Policy' so you can send any unwanted items back to us (within 14 days of the delivery date) and without any queries we will refund the cost of your items.
If the item is faulty/damaged or you have received the incorrect item please contact us on
01484 848200 or email email@example.com
*Please note that for any unwanted returns or exchanges the item will need to be returned to us in it's original packaging and in a saleable condition.
We can only refund or exchange items which are returned in the same saleable condition in which they were received.
For more information please visit our Delivery or Returns information pages.