Ladival Kids Sun Protection Spray SPF50 is suitable for delicate skin including eczema prone skin. Its gentle formulation means that it is non-greasy and quickly absorbed into the skin. The functional spray pump offers wide distribution and easy application for all the family.
• Proven to protect against UV-A, UV-B plus Infrared-A rays.
• Non-greasy with immediate protection and proven to be well tolerated by children prone to eczema (atopic dermatitis).
• Suitable for a child's sensitive skin - does not contain any preservatives, perfumes, colourants, fats, parabens or PEG emulsifiers.
• Helps to prevent prickly heat and sun allergy.
• Extra water resistant - keeps working even when your child is in the water.
Ladival offers true broad spectrum protection and protects against four times more of the sun’s rays, than UV-only sun protection products. Most standard sun creams help to protect your skin against UV-A and UV-B rays and Ladival does too, but these make up just 7% of the sun’s rays. Infrared-A makes up a further 30% of the sun’s rays. So with Ladival’s advanced Infrared-A protection system (IR-D Infrared Defence™) you get protection against four times more of the sun’s rays, compared to standard UV-A and UV-B sun protection products.
• Shake well before use.
• Apply liberally before exposure to the sun.
• Re apply regularly especially after going in the water.
• Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight.
• Use clothing and sun protection with a high sun protection factor (SPF).
• Not applying enough reduces the degree of protection.
• Even products with high SPF do not provide complete protection
• Avoid intense midday sun.
• Excessive sunbathing presents a serious health risk
• This product can cause permanent stains, so avoid contact with all types of fabric.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sulfated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Please note that due to Christmas Holidays, any order placed after 1pm on Thursday 20th December will not be dispatched until Wednesday 3rd January.
Only UK delivery is available.
Express Delivery (1-3 working days) - £1.00
Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - FREE
Next Day Delivery, Mon - Fri (Order before 3pm Mon - Thurs) - £6.95
Saturday Delivery (Order before 1pm Friday) - £8.00
*Please see our Delivery information page for more details.
*Please note our next day delivery services, excludes weekends and bank holidays.
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore we offer a '14 Day Returns Policy' so you can send any unwanted items back to us (within 14 days of the delivery date) and without any queries we will refund the cost of your items.
If the item is faulty/damaged or you have received the incorrect item please contact us on
01484 848200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that for any unwanted returns or exchanges the item will need to be returned to us in it's original packaging and in a saleable condition.
We can only refund or exchange items which are returned in the same saleable condition in which they were received.
For more information please visit our Delivery or Returns information pages.