Ladival DNA Repair After Sun is a pleasantly cooling gel which provides relief for taut feeling skin, alleviates sun-related reddening and supports the natural regeneration process for sun damaged skin. The lightweight formula contains dexpanthenol and vitamin E to provide additional skin soothing and nurturing effects.
• Advanced formula with photolyase enzyme.
• Alleviates reddening and relieves taut skin.
• Helps prevent premature skin ageing.
• Cooling, soothing and moisturising.
• Dermatologically tested and scientifically proven.
• Suitable for regular use on all skin types, quickly absorbed and non-greasy.
Directions of use
• Apply Ladival DNA Repair to clean dry skin.
• The pleasantly light gel cools the skin and is quickly absorbed without leaving behind residues – so you can get dressed shortly after application.
• Repeat several times if required and use on an ongoing basis to ensure that your skin remains moisturised and nurtured.
• To ensure that the photolyase enzymes can take optimum effect, please wait approximately 30 minutes before applying any oily skin care products to the treated skin areas.
• Can be used safely after all Ladival Sun Protection products.
• This product does not protect you from the sun.
• In case of severe sunburn always seek medical advice.
Aqua, Panthenol, Glyciine, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA.
Only UK delivery is available.
UK (Mainland) Shipping Costs
Standard Delivery (Estimated 3 - 5 working days) - £3.99
Express Day Delivery Mon - Fri (Estimated 2 - 3 working days) - £4.50
UK (Not Mainland) Shipping Costs
Northern Ireland - £5.62 (3-5 working days)
Scottish Highlands & Islands - £5.23 (3-5 working days)
Channel Islands- £10.62 (3-5 working days)
*Please see our Delivery information page for more details.
*Please note our next day delivery services, excludes weekends and bank holidays.
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore we offer a '14 Day Returns Policy' so you can send any unwanted items back to us (within 14 days of the delivery date) and without any queries we will refund the cost of your items.
If the item is faulty/damaged or you have received the incorrect item please contact us on
01484 848200 or email email@example.com
*Please note that for any unwanted returns or exchanges the item will need to be returned to us in it's original packaging and in a saleable condition.
We can only refund or exchange items which are returned in the same saleable condition in which they were received.
For more information please visit our Delivery or Returns information pages.