The easy, effective way to spot head lice and nits.
• The comb is made from tough Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
• The teeth are precision engineered to trap the lice and to prevent bending in use
• Clinically tested to ensure comfort and accuracy
The Hedrin head lice detection comb has been specially designed to detect lice. It is clinically tested to ensure comfort and accuracy.
The comb is made from tough ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and the teeth are precision engineered so that they will trap the lice and not bend in use.
How to use:
• Choose a comfortable, well-lit area.
• Hair can either be dry or wet (use water or conditioner). Comb through the hair with an ordinary comb to get rid of any tangles.
• Divide the hair into sections.
• Gently insert the detection comb at the bottom of a section of hair with the logo facing the head and the comb almost parallel with the scalp so that the specially designed rounded ends of its teeth will glide over the scalp without scratching.
• Comb lightly outwards for the whole length of the hair.
• After each stroke, wipe the comb with a tissue and examine any debris found. You may need a magnifying glass helpful to check that what you have found is an insect rather than a flake of skin or dirt.
• Repeat this process over the whole scalp, paying particular attention to the areas behind the ears, at the back of the neck and under the fringe.
• If you are using conditioner, the comb may need rinsing during checking.
• After use, wash the comb with clean soapy water and then thoroughly rinse and dry before storing in a dry place.
• Treatment should only be undertaken if live lice are found. If nits, but no lice are found after thorough checking then these are likely to be from an old infection which is no longer current and treatment is not necessary.
Only UK delivery is available.
Express Delivery (1-3 working days) - £1.00
Standard Delivery (2-4 working days) - FREE
DPD Next Day Delivery, Mon - Fri (Order before 3pm Mon - Thurs) - £6.95
DPD Saturday Delivery (Order before 1pm Friday) - £8.00
*Please see our Delivery information page for more details.
*Please note our next day delivery services, excludes weekends and bank holidays.
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Therefore we offer a '14 Day Returns Policy' so you can send any unwanted items back to us (within 14 days of the delivery date) and without any queries we will refund the cost of your items.
If the item is faulty/damaged or you have received the incorrect item please contact us on
01484 848200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that for any unwanted returns or exchanges the item will need to be returned to us in it's original packaging and in a saleable condition.
We can only refund or exchange items which are returned in the same saleable condition in which they were received.
For more information please visit our Delivery or Returns information pages.