• Check the spelling of your email address as well as your password - passwords are case sensitive.
• Forgotten your password? Click on the 'login / register' link and then the 'forgot password'.
• Type in your email address then click 'submit'. We will send you an email with a link to reset your password, you will have 24 hours to action this before it expires.
If you have any problems at this stage please contact our Customer Service team, see the 'contact us' section of the site for more details.
• Once you have received your new password email, click the 'change password' link. Enter your new password into the appropriate field and enter it again to confirm.
• Click 'submit' to change your password. You'll then be logged into your account and we'll send you a second email to confirm your details have been updated.